Tuesday 24 January 2017

ARRIVAL



Hello to all and nice to meet you. My name is César Viramontes, AKA Erick Landon. I am a writer from Mexico, born in the city of Guadalajara. I'm an independent author who decided to self-publish his stories since March 2013 for reasons that I will explain on later posts.

The reason I recently created this blog is because I have been living in Nottingham (UK) for the past two weeks. I came here to escape from my country's lack of artistic appreciation (specifically in literature) and I'm looking forward to make a living here. If things don't work out for the next few months, I will probably leave for Europe and try my chances there. My goal in life is to simply spread my stories throughout the world to as many readers as possible.

My genres are dark fantasy, psychological horror and medieval fantasy. I have published 10 books in my 4 year career and I'm currently working on a new one. If you wish to know more, please read my biography on the right section of this website.

Thanks for reading me. I hope you continue to follow my posts on this blog for as long as possible, from now on.

See you soon.