Saturday 27 January 2018

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL



About a week ago, YouTube launched a new politic in which it states that if you don't have at least 4000 hours of watch time per year, and 1000 subscribers, your partnership will be terminated. A partnership is a program in which you can monetize your videos through ads from Google. That's about the way you can earn money from YouTube.

I have been a YouTuber since many, many years ago, but never did I even once took it seriously until September last year. I have talked about that on this blog, so if you've read my previous entires, you'll know what it's about.

The thing is, I have, fortunately, the 4000 hours per year; I'm so happy to share that since I couldn't believe that my channel is starting to be successful after so much time. So I'm thankful for that. The downside part is that I don't have yet 1000 subscribers, ironically. I have around 850 so, I am here to ask all of you the small favour of subscribing to my channel.

Even if you don't like the content, even if you don't like my damn face or my weird American accent, you'd be helping me quite a lot but just clicking on the subscribe button. You don't have to pay anything at all and you won't get spam by YouTube or me on your mailing account. So it's really simple, yeah?

Here is my channel. I hope you subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVUuruSL7GGzJ7x_uuALGoA

Thanks for reading.