Tuesday 5 March 2024

Super Obscure RPG Gems

 This is a series I started last year (2023) where I cover games from all over the world. It's refreshing because I usually have to stick to JRPGs, especially the ones that were localized. That's always been the focus of my channel, to cover those types 90% of the time (or more). But since last year, I've been getting more and more into other regions, including the Japanese exclusives. Indies have been my second focus now. The reason why I'm doing this is because both me and my audience have grown tired of the same type of coverage throughout the years. I feel a lot of people see my channel as repetitive, covering the same 100-200 JRPGs over and over again. Especially what I call the "usual suspects". Sure, the amount of new releases help keep my channel fresh but I don't have access to some, and with the horrible politicized agenda nowadays, I've kinda lost interest in others. So I need to keep looking elsewhere to find more and more interesting RPGs to talk about. Hence why this little series was born. Here is episode 3 (I'm sure you've watched the previous 2 and you haven't, you can find them easily on YouTube):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LLNHCDf93Y