Sunday 21 May 2017

RETURN




(Note: If you came here because of my Youtube channel, I salute you and thank you for taking your time to read this. Please feel free to browse the blog at your own pace. Welcome.)

Both sad and happy to say that I'm going back to my country due to unforseen circumstances. Well, not really. The truth is that I've gone through a lot of shit and I realised that I am not yet ready to make such big sacrifices to make a living in the UK. The reason being simple: I want to do this my way and not through the damn process of being an illegal employee for somebody else. I hate that and I just can't bring myself to do it. I tried, trust me, I swallowed my pride and arrogance and did search for a job whilst being in Nottingham, London and Berlin, but I couldn't find any; they just weren't hiring. Nevertheless, my biggest opponent in this battle was none other than myself. And I am happy to say that I have made peace with that.
 I can't really say that I failed in this particular quest since it gave me an enormous experience to grow up as an artist and as a human being. I am sad because I really liked this city, but in reality I noticed that I had nothing here. Nothing tied me here except my hatred for society in Mexico. However, after seeing that society nowadays is pretty much crap everywhere in the world, I decided that, no matter where I am, it's going to be the same. In any case, I miss my life, my business, the career I had already built in Mexico, so I have a very good reason to return.
I'm not glad that things didn't work out my way, but I'll keep trying, getting up over and over again until I triumph...in my own way.

Thank you for everyone who has been following me through this journey. I hope you can continue to be with me since I consider this the end of an era and the beginning of a new one.
My new book will be finished soon and it'll be ready to be sent to editors and literary agents. Root for me cause I'm really depending on it.
So onto keep rockin' my way throught this fucked up world!

See you soon!