Thursday 16 November 2017

I AM A YOUTUBER


If you're not into videogames, especially JRPGs, this post might not be of interest to you. Otherwise, you probably will want to check it out.

I have been a Youtuber since many years ago, but I never really got into promoting my channel, at least not until some amateur top 10s that I made went viral. However, I screwed up at first when I decided to start making RPG reviews in SPANISH. Considering my channel was in english and most of my subscribers were english speakers, this was totally a bad decision. Most of my reviews didn't get many views, except for a couple, so I abandoned the idea and left the channel for dead.

Recently, however, about 2 months ago, I revived it. I deleted all of my videos in Spanish and made the channel a full-english one with more and more videos about JRPGs. It's been working slowly (for obvious reasons) but looks like it has a bright future. So I thought it was time to tell you about it and show some of my videos here.

You might be wondering what has any of this to do with my writing? A lot. Some of the books I've written are not only influenced by anime but by RPGs as well. The idea is to one day start promoting my books within these videos, once I get a decent amount of subscribers, a solid fanbase, to grow as a Youtuber and, most importantly, a writer.

So, with not much left to say, I leave you to some of the most interesting videos I've done:






Please subscribe to my channel and share the videos with your friends. Of course, I will be uploading more and more, 2 o 3 per week, so stay tuned.

PS. Also, I will start another YouTube channel focused on my books and writing one day. I will announce it here when it's ready.

Thank you for reading.

Take care.