Monday 1 January 2018

ERICK LANDON 2018




Happy New Year, everyone! I want to thank all of you who have been reading my posts so far. Also, a big, big thank you to everybody who has been supporting my YouTube channel or downloaded my free book The Shattered Sky, which I know it's too short but it's still great ;)

In any case, I wanted to tell you about my projects for this year but I have nothing new to report that you don't already know. My idea is to keep making videos for the channel in order to continue growing as a YouTuber just to create a small community of JRPGamers. It seems that the channel is a success and it looks like it will continue to grow more and more, so for that I'm really happy and thankful.

As for my book, unfortunately it was rejected by a Canadian publishing house. A publisher in London accepted it but their proposal was way outside my convenience and I felt it was their way for telling me "I'm really not interested". Therefore, I still have no idea what to do with that book, The Reaper's Thorn, since it is in English and, since I live in a Spanish-language country (Mexico) I don't think printing it and selling it myself will actually work. So wish me luck on that, 'cause I still need to figure out what to do with it.

I re-opened my videogame retail shop, a small one this time since I had quit for quite a while, inside a mall. This was two months ago exactly so I'm trying my best to make it work as it did last time before I moved temporarily to the UK. It's been keeping me busy and it also looks with a bright future ahead.

So that's it for this first part of the year. I promise I will try to post more often on this blog because I really, really want to make this work. I want to approach an English market and I truly want to share my books with you all.

Have a great 2018, everyone.

SEE YOU NEXT TIME.