Friday 16 February 2018

PATREON


If you watch YouTube frequently, you may have realized that a lot of YouTubers nowadays have something called "Patreon". It is a website that works as a crowd-funding project to help creators like me fund their projects or improve them.

I, of course, have my own Patreon. This platform allows me to connect with my fans, readers and viewers alike, through small donations. You can donate a single dollar and that would be helping me a lot.

This is the link to my Patreon page:
https://www.patreon.com/ericklandon

All you have to do is create a Patreon account and donate.

Please remember that donating to me will not only help me improve as a YouTuber to get better equipment to produce videos with higher quality and better research, but also contribute greatly to printing my books in English so I can send them worldwide to all of my fans. So if you want to help me achieve these goals, it doesn't matter if it's only a dollar or two, trust me that's enough to keep me motivated, to keep me going and working on current or future projects.

Thank you very much for reading.

See you next time.