Sunday 11 March 2018

VIDEO-POSTING


I'll be posting some of my YouTube videos from now on, since most of the people that have come here to read whatever I have to say came from there.

Thank you all for subscribing, for sharing and for supporting me as a creator. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Some of my videos have become a series of some sort. Of course, I upload TOP 10s related to JRPGs mostly, including a few controversial ones here and there. But so far, these series ones have become the most popular on my channel, so I guess it's about time I started sharing them right here on the blog.

I'll start, however, with a couple that belong to a series with no name, since I'll leave the ones with a name for future posts. Nevertheless, you can obviously go straight to my YouTube channel and watch all my videos for yourself.

Here are 2 which I consider could mark the start of a series of some kind if led to the right direction. I hope you all enjoy them. Remember, if you haven't subscribed to my channel, please do so; it would help me greatly on achieving future projects.

Thanks.


TOP 10 MOST EXPENSIVE JRPGs THAT I OWN



TOP 10 CHEAPEST JRPGs THAT I OWN