Thursday 27 December 2018

SEE YOU IN 2019

HELLO EVERYONE.

2018 is almost OVER so I thought I'd come here to write a little farewell to everybody who's been reading this blog over the past few months or years.

It's been a GREAT year for me, my little breakthrough in YouTube not only helped me grow as a creator, but also as a writer. I am very proud to say that this is currently my day job (or rather my part-time job) now, and I hope very soon I can make it as my full-time job. Regardless, I'm just happy this year seems like it's going to end pretty good and I wanted to say to everyone who has been following this blog: THANK YOU! Without you, this blog would be dead! So writing stuff here every once in a while and keeping you updated is something I enjoy doing as much as I hope you enjoy reading it.

Anyway, that's it. I'll be going on a little vacation starting today and I'll be back until January 1st, which is tuesday, probably with a new video!

Remember that the marathon is over so starting next week, I'll be back to normal with videos every tuesday, friday and sunday. Said marathon, December Madness, was AWESOME. I hope you guys enjoyed it, and it's all thanks to you that it went through with no issues whatsoever. So, again, thank you very much for that.

That's that.

THANKS!
SEE YOU NEXT TIME!