Thursday 17 January 2019

STREAMING ANNOUNCEMENT

HELLO, EVERYONE.

I'm here with a BIG announcement to make! I'll be streaming my first RPG, LIVE, on YOUTUBE. This will take place on Friday 18, at 4 p.m. CENTRAL TIME.

Things to notice (PLEASE READ):

I will only be able to do this whenever I can, so no schedule for future livestreams of that game, for now. I'm very sorry for this, but I live with my parents and our neighborhood is a little noisy at times (including dogs barking frequently in the afternoons), besides I have two jobs, something you already know. So I can't comply with a schedule or promise any hour/day in particular. If you're lucky, you might attend the livestreams, if you don't, you can still watch them later at any time you want. Sorry again about this but that's the best I can do right now.

Second, I will be accepting donations for the channel. You can donate any quantity you want right below the chat section in YouTube. If you don't know how, feel free to ask other users or even me. Donations will be used to improve my equipment (new laptop, new camera, etc...) eventually. They're also a great motivation for me to keep streaming RPGs.

PLEASE help this channel grow with this!

First game is going to be a surprise and I'll try my best to beat it all the way till the end!

Thanks for reading. See you then on the livestream!