Saturday 17 August 2024

 




Versus episodes will now be uploaded on my second channel. Why? Because all of them were a failure in views on my main channel. I wasn't expecting many views in the first place but I certainly wasn't expecting some episodes to be a huge flop. Lack of interest from general viewers + the YT shadow-ban I still have equals these results. Anyway, it was just extra content with no real purpose than to make a few extra bucks a month but there was also barely any revenue from them, and since editing each takes a couple of hours (thumbnail included), I just didn't see the point. 

So yeah, they'll continue as video clips on my second channel, with your opinions included of course, but without gameplay footage. They will definitely fail harder in views now but it's my second channel, a place I pretty much treat as some kind of archives or clips, without worrying about the stupid evil algorithm from YouTube. And yes, this means we will still do one episode in the Q&A livestreams, obviously. So see you there.

Laters.