Tuesday 26 March 2024

 



That JRPG Podcast: Persona 3 Reload is up.

I deleted the previous post because, after all, I did end up using the title it now has. I think the video works much better as a podcast. Now that I've personally watched it a couple of times since I started editing it, I believe the video definitely works better as a podcast. Still, I used a lot of gameplay footage, especially during the intro and the gameplay mechanics/combat (NOT in the characters' segment, I used only screenshots and wallpapers for those), because I had already recorded a lot, so it felt like a waste not to use it. But I'm repeating myself.

Anyway, as of the making of this post, the podcast isn't doing very well, but it's hanging in there. Obviously it's not the type of content the majority of my viewers care about, but it's still something that I wanted to do. I'll give it about 3 weeks and then decide if it's worth continuing with the series. I ask that you don't downgrade on Patreon or cancel, at least not until I've made my decision. Let's give this podcast time to pick up a bit, but I'm honestly not expecting it to surpass 5 thousand views because of the type of content it is, its length, and YouTube probably shadow-banning it due to my rant against the game's censorship.

So yeah, we'll see how it goes on the long run. I'm still interested in doing more episodes in the future.

Thanks.