Monday 13 May 2024

10 Things You Didn't Know About

 


Hey guys, as you may have already noticed, I recently revived the "10 Things You Didn't Know About" series. This is content I started creating all the way back in 2019. There's been 18 episodes so far, including the most recent about Valkyria Chronicles.

In the playlists section of my channel, you'll find the playlist with every single episode. Or you can just click here to get there right away. 

In the series, I cover the background, history, development, trivia and controversies about the JRPGs we all know and love. So they're a good video series to watch to learn more about them. Sources of information are often credited in the description of each video, which lead to even more knowledge. Be sure to check the videos out and also the sources. And thank you for supporting my channel.