Wednesday 25 September 2024

400 RPGs RANKED

 



There are now officially 400 RPGs ranked in my "RPG Scores" section. Damn. It took me 2 months to come up with that list and those numbers on a scale from 1 to 10. I don't think I can make it to 500, honestly. At least not now. But of course, the list isn't over; I will continue adding more and more in the future. Several of them will be added on a daily basis, but eventually I will hit a roadblock and will have to slowly move on from there. 

Please continue checking the list often for more updates. Maybe it's time I started adding segments like filtering them by console. But you can always press Alt + F to look for the specific RPG you want. If it's not there, it means I haven't played it, or I don't know how I feel about it yet and probably need more time with it, maybe even finish it. 

About having finished the games, well... I have finished about 80% of the RPGs in the list. Others I made it very far in but rage quit at some point, or simply abandoned. There are some I need more time with to decide on a number, and others I don't need a single extra minute with since I have 0 plans of ever going back to or playing them again. 

One thing you may have noticed is that I might seem a bit generous with some rankings. You have to remember how I rank them. I consider 5 things: story, gameplay, music, graphics and battle system. So some RPGs that have bad, mediocre or troublesome gameplay/combat may still be an 8 out of 10, which is a bit high, but that's because probably the music, story or graphics were great. Keep that in mind.

Anyway, off to continue making more content, videos and livestreams, as I keep making progress with the list. Thanks a lot for reading this.